top of page

How do I cost my research?

It is essential that all clinical research is properly costed and resourced. Sponsors are required by the UK policy framework for health and social care research to ensure that adequate funding is in place to conduct the study.


If you are asking BHT to sponsor your study and you have no formal external study grant in place you should contact the R&I Department at the earliest opportunity. 


You will need to complete a Schedule of Events Cost Attribution Template (SoECAT) for non commercial research OR use the Interactive Costing Tool (iCT)  for commercial research.

bottom of page